Ayie
I will be off for a while and will not be able to hop to your blogs most especially this week. In any case you come by jif pj and see updated posts, those are scheduled posts saved previously. Me and baby are okay but my FIL was hospitalized last Sunday. Me and hubs rushed him to ER because he woke up and told us better bring him to the hospital because he was really feeling bad and having hard time breathing. Then found out that it's a heart attack. He wasn't aware of any sickness because he's been healthy all his life and thought his chest compressions for the past week (he wasn't really telling us about) couldn't be any serious than gas, spasm or tiredness. He is okay now but still recovering from his angioplasty procedure to unclog the main artery of his heart. Aside from the hospital matters I also have some work deadline to finish =) yes mommy-to-be is still working! I really won't be off for too long (hopefully).



May you all have a great week ahead!!
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
14 Responses
  1. wenn Says:

    wish yr FIL well.


  2. lina Says:

    Hope he'll get well soon.

    And take care Ayie. Don't stress yourself too much.


  3. betchai Says:

    Ayie, I am so sorry to hear about this, you, your baby, your fil and all of your family are in prayers. hope all will be well, and take care.


  4. Indrani Says:

    Hey take care friend. Things will be smooth soon.
    All my best wishes to your FIL. :)


  5. fufu Says:

    yeah i will be waiting you ya... till then take care ya...


  6. Y.S Says:

    I pray that your Father in law is getting better soon. I myself just return from a long blog break (after my 4 weeks holiday). We'll be missing you while you are gone from blog-sphere Ayie!

    J.H & Y.S


  7. I hope everything is okay now!
    Be positive!
    God bless you
    Léia


  8. Autumn Belle Says:

    My 'Get Well Soon' wishes to your FIL. Hope that everything is smooth sailing and fine with your family now.


  9. Tekkaus Says:

    Don't worry Ayie. Take your time. Hopefully your FIL is better now. :)


  10. Mummy Gwen Says:

    Sorry to hear bout your FIL's case. Speedy recovery to your FIL. You take care, ganda. Cheers. :D


  11. Anya Says:

    Take care Ayie baby & Hubby :-)
    Take all the rest you need .....
    Think positive!!!!
    I will think & pray for you


  12. levian Says:

    my my, hoping he get well soon! i won't be able to drop by much lately either, am busy with moving the office. hang in there, ayie, you are doing great. :)


  13. [SK] Says:

    sorry to hear about your FIL, wish he will get well and healthy soon..


  14. wishing your FIL a speedy recovery. my thoughts and prayers are with you as well as with your loved ones.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page