Ayie


Do you see what I see?


Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
28 Responses

  1. It's cute, Wonderful shot , congrats!
    Léia


  2. The colours blend perfectly. It also appears there is an insect in the upper right top of the picture but could be a bit of bark.


  3. Wow it really does blend in. Happy Ww


  4. Mariuca Says:

    I see it Ayie, wonderful pic! :)


  5. Mariuca Says:

    I emailed u my add already, hope u got it fine.. :)


  6. Ayie Says:

    Hi Marzie! I got it just now coz I was out a while ago and replied too! Thanks!!!


  7. Ayie Says:

    How are you sweetie?


  8. Anya Says:

    I can see you :-)
    But its a FANTASTIC shot !!!

    (@^.^@)


  9. Tekkaus Says:

    Beautiful shot. Hmm...I notice there are a lot of squirrel new your home aye? :p


  10. RNSANE Says:

    Very good camoflauge but your lens found him and got a fabulous shot!


  11. Victoria Says:

    What a beautiful little soul! Captivating shot..wonderful creature and love the textures and colors!


  12. rainfield61 Says:

    I do not know what you have seen, but I know I've seen a squirrel. LOL.


  13. Vixen Says:

    I see your little squirrel friend! The colors are so rich in this shot, nicely done.


  14. Great shot, and that's quite the camouflage!


  15. That's just an awesome photo, Ayie!


  16. lina Says:

    A cute squirrel! :)


  17. Susan Cook Says:

    The squirrel really blends in. Too cool.

    Thanks for sharing. Happy WW :)


  18. levian Says:

    haha! what an adorable shot! totally became one with the tree trunk, wondrous shot, ayie! :D



  19. Carver Says:

    I love this shot. The squirrel is has perfect natural camouflage for the tree.


  20. Buckeroomama Says:

    Oh, I have to show this to my kids. My son is all about camo right now. :)


  21. Heidi Says:

    What a great photo! I can't belive that you caught him so perfectly! I love it.
    What a cute little critter you found.
    Thanks for stopping by today!


  22. Anonymous Says:

    simply beautifully captured shot...lovely!


  23. julie Says:

    Wow, what a wonderful photo :)


  24. Cafe au lait Says:

    Great camouflage! Happy WW. Sorry I'm late. :)


  25. Tes Says:

    Yeap, I see you little guy... ;)


  26. sunnymama Says:

    How sweet, and well camouflaged too! :) (sorry I'm late catching up with last week's WW posts.)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page