Ayie
What are your other options aside from your regular job employment to earn some extra cash or perks? Have you tried to take surveys or those so called paid surveys? I can tell you this works because I tried doing surveys years ago and I got checks from it. Rewarding? Yes if you get to qualify and redeem those points and cash you earned but it's very time consuming. Not all surveys are short and some even has pre-qualifying surveys which are way too long.

It was out of curiosity why I started doing surveys. I have been online all the time the whole day even at work and there were times when I have much free time just playing some online games. Seeing all the ads for the survey sites I took the initiative to join one site. Nothing serious but I was surprised when I received a notice to complete surveys and then luckily I finished one with cash value. That was great but I wasn't convinced yet until I get to receive any payment from them. I was able to pile up the cash incentives and tried redeeming the rewards. Got it! I received my checks and that's how I proved it works.

I haven't really given much attention to it lately as I have been so busy. I feel "sayang" with all the survey invites but there's just nothing I can do with my time. I can recommend this to SAHM and other people who are just trying to look for some extra opportunities. It's not as big as other online deals but if you are patient enough you can earn good enough from doing surveys. You may also check "Real Paying Online Surveys" blog for some reference. Those who might consider this seriously, your questions will be better answered there.



Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
5 Responses
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    These surveys are good. Some of them pays you and some of them gives you samples right? too bad....not all Malaysian are eligible for surveys. :p


  2. lina Says:

    I used to do one online survey program but too lazy nowadays.

    Also I was quite active participating surveys at market research companies all over KL which usually pays quite well (with dinner to boot) but again, now that Raimie is schooling I've stopped doing that too. :(


  3. betchai Says:

    hi Ayie, thanks for taking time to stop my site despite I know you are very busy with your baby now, hope all is well and that baby and you are healthy! take care


  4. Mariuca Says:

    D'Neero is the only online survey program Im familiar with but they've been pretty quiet for almost a year now.. dunno dunno...


  5. Mariuca Says:

    Have a good day sweetie, baby must be occupying ur days.. enjoy every moment okay? Hugs! :)


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page