Ayie
Are you highly dependent on internet connection or you are the type who can live like the stone age without any techno gadget in your everyday life?

I used to be on the stone age side years back but since there's a need for me to do things using the computer may it be work or just connecting with people. Now I can say I am highly dependent on internet most especially. This is my easiest way of connecting with my family back home and all my client contacts. I do my coordination works more on email basis so internet services is a must.

Having fast and reliable internet is very important for my work so dial-up is not really an option for me. Though I must admit the fee for unlimited dial-up connection is very tempting at $9.95/mo. Perhaps if it can work as efficient as dsl service then it's definitely a great deal.


Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
2 Responses
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    DSL in Malaysia is till pricey! :/


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I had dsl before, and I don't have patience to wait for it..


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page