Ayie
Another good news, baby Jariel's insured already! We received all the mails from the insurance company and we have everything set for him including his vision and dental plans. The confirmation letter came just right in time when I received the bills from the clinic, that saved me a lot! Imagine he has 3 bills since he was born and from 2 clinic visits that would be more than $500 savings for us. I just called and verified his details and now I'm just waiting for the new co-pay bills no more big numbers involved! I am so relieved that our boy has his things set now we can move on planning for his baptismal.



But my insurance deal isn't really that over yet until I get into my hubs employer sponsored insurance. I am still fishing out for other companies too which can give the best deals for our goals this year. We are hoping to get our house eventually and that will be on the works once we get to save up for that (I know it could take really long considering the economy now) but hopefully the car thing will be soon enough. It would be nice if I can see nearer options like what Insurance Franklin, MA is offering both for auto and home. Auto Insurance Franklin, MA & Homeowners Insurance Franklin, MA have good numbers. Like I said still fishing out, seeing all the options possible.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
6 Responses
  1. Merryn Says:

    He's such a sweetie. Thank goodness he has great parents that made sure everything's laid out well for him :)


  2. Anya Says:

    So sweet :-)
    I'm happy to read that all is well !!!

    ((hugs))


  3. Tekkaus Says:

    Over there....insurance is everything right?


  4. Anonymous Says:

    You both make great parents, and very smart in planning out everything like that!


  5. betchai Says:

    that's great news Ayie, otherwise, healthcare can cost really a lot of money. hope you all have good weekend.


  6. Ayie Says:

    Thanks to all of you! I am happy he's finally settled with his insurance and yes it's very important here.


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page