Ayie
When I was a kid I always get ear infection because of my naughtiness, it all started with me jumping to the pool and going crazy swimming. Since that first incident my ear got susceptible to infection and good thing my hearing didn't get affected at all. I can say I'm lucky that my parents really give so much care and attention to me.

I can't imagine losing the sense of hearing most especially those days when technology wasn't so advanced yet. Now everything is almost possible even for the hearing impaired. They have developed Cochlear implant which can improve hearing both for children and adults. How wonderful is this cochlear implants, imagine those with hearing problems can finally get their senses back working. Though this is not for everybody consultation is still needed to see if the cochlear implant surgery can work for you. This is such a great advancement in technology.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
2 Responses
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    Till...today...I still can't hear clearly... :p


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I'm lucky in this department..no ear ache, knock on woods!


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page