Ayie
I don't know if most guys really tend to be so attached with the TV just like my FIL. Actually him and hubs share such passion in watching may it be on TV, cinema or computer. I remember when I was still there back home hubs & I will chat almost regularly but there will be days (night for him) when he will just ask me if we can pass on the chatting or just be quick because him and papa will watch something. Like father, like son eh? There were times also that we had those "conditional" time when to leave when papa's watching his favorite soccer game. Come to think of it my dad is also like them, he will automatically turn on the TV the moment he enters their bedroom if he's not taking his nap. Well I don't blame them, it's nice to be lazy after the day's work just watching something to pass time. I have to admit I also had my TV addiction at some point before. =)

Speaking of TV addiction, don't you just love it when you go to places and establishments with TV hooked for some viewing pleasure? I like staying there in the Pharmacy area of my clinic because they play some movies there while you are comfortably seated waiting for your prescription and I think that's hubs favorite spot too aside from the ultrasound room of the OB-GYN dept. I also remember Burger King playing movies in store, what a nice way to eat your delish burgers don't you agree? Just like those steakhouses and bars who usually cater sports channels for eager fans who can't miss their show.

Having some other form of entertainment like Directv Business in an establishment is a great way to attract customers. Direct TV Business offers exclusive sports programs every enthusiast can enjoy out and away from home. Having Direct TV for business is a great way to drive in crowd most especially during hot game season. I experienced watching some sports shows like what Directtv Business has in a nice country style steakhouse and the people's anticipation and excitement was really overwhelming. It's fun seeing everybody react as they watch and interact with each other as if everybody's a family. I can say that sometimes I hate crowds but there are times when I appreciate them too =)

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
6 Responses
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    I love to watch Drama series but not always. I would say that aside from me, my dad, bro and wife all loves to watch tv.

    I prefer live football though. Too bad I don't subscribe to it.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I like to listen to music better when I walked in a business place!


  3. Ayie Says:

    Tekkaus,

    No more dramas for me only ther back home. I watch downloaded old tv series a comedy with hubs most nights before sleeping =)


  4. Ayie Says:

    Icy,

    Music is soothing, I like it too but if I have something I don't want to miss I love having tv around =P


  5. levian Says:

    i love to watch movies on tv (since i can't find anime on it). :p but i haven't been watching this couple of years, dad is always in front of the tv whenever he is home. i don't remember since when, maybe after his retirement, he started sitting himself in front of the china channel. he even eats in front of it! as for me, i suppose it is the same as i stick to my monitor, for anime of course. :)


  6. Ayie Says:

    Levian,

    So like father like daughter eh?


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page