Ayie
I've been working on this new project, not as complicated as other projects I handled because this is just 3d modeling. The modeling process is fast since I really enjoy doing that but coordination takes long process. I had to wait for updates so no time and effort wasted. The main order is to prepare presentation exterior perspectives for the clients but I can't help but to play with the interiors too. Since I'm still waiting for further updates, I tend to explore more than what I should just do. It's also good so when the interior designer asks for interior views I am more familiar with it and can easily give whatever is needed.



Among my top considerations when I design a house are natural lighting and ventilation. This way it will also be cost efficient. I often consider ceiling fan to keep air moving in certain places like dining area, living room and bedrooms. It's quite dry here so nice air circulation gives so much comfort most especially during hot days. These fans aren't limited in designs, it's very much flexible to any room type. Hansen Wholesale Ceiling Fans is a great place to shop for these fans and any other architectural and home products.



Nothing really much to show here, just some interior views that I'm thinking of ideal places to install ceiling fans. I am not that much concerned with lighting since the house has windows all throughout the perimeter. It has more than enough natural lighting even by the stairwell. These are not the finished renders for submission, just some sample renders for my review.

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
19 Responses
  1. ventilation and natural lighting are always important elements in all houses indeed. all the best in your new project. :)


  2. yay, i'm FC for this post and for the very first time.


  3. levian Says:

    i like how the place is exposed to the sunlight. if the place is somewhere with the weather like ours here, it would be even cooler to imagine those as windows, letting the wind coming in n going out naturally. i find your design very comfortable, you are really good at it. :D


  4. lina Says:

    I love houses with access to natural lighting. :)

    Nice work, Ayie!


  5. TorAa Says:

    I'm thinking about what a progress in tools there have been the past 50 years for architects....


  6. [SK] Says:

    hey this design looks good for me.. i like natural sunlight, and the simple minimalist design.. maybe i shall engage you for some ID work for free huh?? hehe~~ :p


  7. wow fabulous project!
    Congratulations!
    Léia


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I love those high windows, Ayie! They will keep the light out of your face, but still give enough sunlight in the room..


  9. Tekkaus Says:

    Hmmm...the second photo...shouldn't there be more..huge windows? :p Haha. I'm just curious.


  10. Ayie Says:

    Ramblings,

    Congrats for taking the spot!

    Thank you and I'm glad you also think that way.


  11. Ayie Says:

    Levian,

    Thanks for the compliments and sharing your thoughts. That's not my design though I was just asked to model the house in 3D.


  12. Ayie Says:

    Lina,

    Having a well lit house without much need for electricity saves us on the bills too =)


  13. Ayie Says:

    TorAa,

    It's very convenient to design now, not much manual drawings but those skills are good to have too.


  14. Ayie Says:

    SK,

    I can do works by all means but heck nothing's free anymore! ahahahaha


  15. Ayie Says:

    Leia,

    thanks Leia!


  16. Ayie Says:

    Icy,

    For some reason sun here is way way too burning on the skin so the high windows are great to keep the room lighted without the sun's rays discomfort


  17. Ayie Says:

    Tekkaus,

    Well I'm not the designer, just 3d modeler this time. It's an office/beroom on the second floor so I think that's why he has minimal or should I say smaller windows but the whole room actually has windows all throughout. Perhaps when i can post the exteriors you can see it. I like your curiosity!


  18. ladyviral Says:

    Enough air, enough natural light... would make the house all beautifully decorated! Windows at the right place :).

    nicely done.



Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page