Ayie


I love walking around our neighborhood and going all the way to hubs office. I used to do that a lot before even when I was pregnant but now that baby's here no more. There are times when I bring baby to see daddy even for a little time but it looks like I won't be able to carry him around as much anymore because he's getting really heavy now. I will have to make use of a stroller soon if me and baby has to go anywhere around. I can feel back pains already after a long walk carrying baby.



I always carry with me our camera during my walks before because the downtown area always has something interesting views for my lenses. The first photo is hubs office building and it's perfect with the beautiful clouds. There were also some pretty flowers that time so I didn't miss the chance to snap some shots too.



If I remember it right the day I took this shot was the same day a couple asked me for an office located in the same building. To think I almost pointed them out to the other building across, good thing we saw the address plaque of the building. Then after verifying the address sign I helped them look for the wall address plaques to see the building directory. Funny that the unit they were looking for was just above hubs' office.
Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
4 Responses
  1. Tekkaus Says:

    It surely is interesting Ayie. :D Aww...you have such a beautiful downtown. ;)


  2. lina Says:

    That is a lovely orange flower. What is it?


  3. Anonymous Says:

    These are gorgeous orange flowers, Ayie!


  4. Mariuca Says:

    I bring my camera with me everywhere I go too lol, must take pics for our blogs right? Ha ha!


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page