Ayie
I haven't seen and talked to mom for quite some time already, barely exchanging emails with her too. She's so busy with her work and I am too. Our time won't meet even on weekends mom and dad have to do things around. I remember mom earlier when me and baby were at the park. It's the same park with the arbors where I brought mom and dad on their last days here.

...he loves playing on the grass...

At first baby was making rounds on the slides and later on took a break from the baby playground and ran all the way to the bridge going to the garden arbors. He just kept going all the way to the other end of the park with the bigger playground looking behind and screaming whenever he sees me near him. We saw many squirrels and baby tried chasing around the birds which gave him much exercise for the day. I had to ask baby to go back to the other playground because it's more shaded there plus he can enjoy more with the other smaller babies around.

...photo taken last May with my dad...

I knew our cue to head out when I saw baby almost dragging his feet up to climb the playground. He was pushing himself so hard just to have a little more fun going down the slide. He practically used up all of is energy playing for good 1hr 30mins. I like it when baby's ready to go home already because it's a lot easier for me to put him in his car seat. No more resistance, no fussing and no crying.

...mom & dad posing behind the arbor...

...baby trying on the bigger playground...

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
4 Responses
  1. lina Says:

    and I bet after all that exploring, Jariel was ready for his nap time. :)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Its a nice informative post and its great resource for lots of peoples, so to promote your business by using some internet marketing strategy and it can easily to reach the correct market place.
    Outdoor playground equipment


  3. [SK] Says:

    wow, 1.5 hours of playing!! that will certainly drench him out of energy, good, that makes your life easier putting him into bed, haha.. :D


  4. Diaper store Says:

    Dads seem to be more good at taking care of kids nowadays ...


Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page