Every year tax preparation must be done in order to get the income tax returns.  Either you get a return or pay taxes that you owe, that's how it works.  Taxes may be done with the help of licensed professionals like attorneys, certifies public accountant or even through online tax preparation software services.  Whatever is the desired service, the most important thing is that taxes will be handled or settled to avoid being audited.  

Enrolled agents who are also known as tax specialists can also work on taxes, they are the only professionals granted with rights to practice directly from US government.  Unlike CPAs and Attorneys, their practice is limited only to the states where their licenses were issued.  An enrolled agent is issued a federal license which gives the power to represent any taxpayer from any state with regards to federal tax matters.  The duties and responsibilities of enrolled agents could extend beyond preparing returns like client representation in audit, collections cases and appeals.

Enrolled agents acquire license after completing ea cpe requirements, 72 hours of ea continuing education during the 3 year enrollment cycle must be observed.  For more details and information regarding enrolled agent cpe courses, check out Fast Forward Academy.

Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page