JIF Hub

Having a nutritionist as a mom has probably been really helpful in general. I know a lot about what I should and shouldn't eat, and which restaurants are healthy for you. But a college meal plan is completely new to me. It's a necessary evil as a college freshman, so I'm going to have to get used to it.
But I want to also make sure that I apply all of these things that I've learned from my mom. 

I've been looking online to get some healthy suggestions on what to eat and when I was doing that I came across the site clearwirelessinternet4g.com. After I looked through it some, I passed it onto my mom for her to use for our home internet service.

I've learned quite a bit on meal plan nutrition and I think that it's going to be just fine. I'll just have to watch how many desserts I'll eat. I've heard those are pretty tempting. They also have ice cream every day which I'm sure will be really tempting.


Guest post written by Geoff Sanderson


Subscribe to Jif Photo Journal by Email
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Trailers of movies we have seen on the big screen!
More stuff to read!
Blogs of the Month
Posts of the Month
Total Visits:
Privacy Policy | Site Statistics | Blog Network | Advertise
Creative Commons License
This work by Jif Photo Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Top of Page Bottom of Page